Master Movement As Nature Intended.
Thanks for visiting my site! I’m in the middle of a huge branding and website overhaul but here’s some basic information about my practice in the meantime!
Functional Neuroscience, Massage Therapy, Physical Conditioning
Primal Motion is designed to identify specific restrictions in the body, restore their function, and reintegrate them into functional performance to master movement as nature intended. It is a process of isolation, integration, and performance by utilizing what I believe to be the best modalities in the realm of movement and manual therapy.
1) Posture Analysis, Functional Movement Screening, and NeuroKinetic Therapy is used to identify specific restrictions, dysfunctions, and inhibitions stored in your nervous system and musculoskeletal system affecting your functional biomechanics.
2) Applied Functional Neuroscience Therapy is used to reprogram the nervous system, eliminating inhibitions at the neuro level and creating an opportunity to code functional patterns into the nervous system with exercise.
3) Corrective Exercise prescription is used to strengthen specific areas of weakness. You’re homework exercises will be recorded for you with details specific to your case!
4) Massage & Manual Therapy is used to eliminate pain, treat soft tissues restrictions, and accelerate your recovery.
5) Physical conditioning (personal training) is used to integrate your new strengths into functional performance and help you achieve your fitness, aesthetic, and performance goals.
Modalities used in Primal Motion:
P-DTR (Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex)
NKT (NeuroKinetic Therapy)
Registered Massage Therapy: Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Myofascial
Fascial Abrasion Technique
CHEK (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology)
ELDOA (Longitudinal Osteoarticular Decoaptation Stretching)
SomaTraining (Osteopathic Physical Conditioning)
Corrective Exercise for Posture and Injury Recovery
Functional Conditioning (Kettlebells, Resistance Training, Calisthenics)
Let me know if you have any questions about these modalities or my practice!
You can find my bio and education history here: http://primalmotion.com/bio/
You can see what others have to say on my Google Biz Listing here: https://goo.gl/maps/
When you’re ready to pull the trigger you can book in online here (I suggest starting with a 90min session): https://primalmotion.janeapp.
Hope to see you soon and feel free to get in touch any time!
Austin Norris RMT, CSEP-CPT